Sunday, October 7, 2012

Frisco Family Fun!

We were fortunate enough to be invited to stay at our friend's condo in Frisco this weekend...
 And any stay in Frisco must include a visit to the Pika Bagel Bakery and Cafe...
Where the Asiago bagel with the Sundried Tomato, Avocado and Garlic cream cheese blows my mind!
Yummmm!  I want one right now!
 Of course, we don't eat out for every meal, and I was so proud of my ingenuity here that I had to document it...
What do you do when you have spaghetti leftovers, but no Tupperware?
Put it in the sauce jar!
And yes, Giada's Creamy Tomato sauce was delicious...
Just in case you were wondering!
The weekend wasn't all about food however...
For example, ask Noah how much he loved swimming in the indoor heated pool?
And on the way home...
We happened upon a pumpkin patch and just had to stop...
It's hard to choose just one to share...
So of course we had to get two...
After all, who could say no to that face?!
Thank you Amy and Ben!
 


2 comments:

  1. I miss pumpkin patches, bagel shops, Colorado, and you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss pumpkin patches, bagel shops, Colorado, and you guys!

    ReplyDelete