Thursday, October 11, 2012

Missed it by that Much!

Day 4 of the Kids Clothes Week Challenge and project #3 is complete...sort of.
 It all started out well enough, I opted to go with the yellow polka dots on the blue, and I was excited to see it all put together...
The sewing went smoothly, no seam ripping required, and since this is a favorite pattern of mine, I didn't even have to think about it much...
And success!
Or so I thought...
When I went to put the dress on Gigi for our little photography session...
Because guess who sewed the tag into the wrong side of the dress?!!!!
GRRRR!
But the pockets are cute...
And Gigi didn't seem to mind the mistake...
As long as her friends Big Bird and Elmo could hitch a ride in her pockets!
I guess it's not such a big deal, and I will just add it to my project list for tomorrow!
 
 



3 comments:

  1. The blue in this dress really makes the blue in her eyes pop!! I love how she loves pockets! Now you'll have to go back and add pockets to all of her outfits, or she'll start to refuse to wear them! Been there; done that! (Sound familiar?!)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! I'm doing a round-up post of some of my favorites from the KCWC flickr pool and I'd love to feature yours using the photo from the flickr pool and a link back to your blog post if that's okay with you (just the outfit, not your child's photo...I believe firmly in privacy)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete