Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Little Sweet...A Little Sassy...A Lot Sparkly!!!

Today it was hair clips, hair clips, and more hair clips!!!
I cleaned out my supply of clips, and desimated my stock of sparkles, and it was worth it!
But, where do you keep all of these gorgeous clippys?!
Why on this handy dandy clippy hanger, of course!
It's a great way to organize, protect, and display the millions of clippys and barettes that little girls aquire!
Completely reversable...
and so very cute!
And just in case you need proof that these hair clips are as sweet and sassy as I claim they are...
and...
and...
and...
And time warp...
Can I get an AWWWWW!
I know I know this is technically a headband, not a clippy, but I couldn't resist!
Remember, the Craft Sale is this Saturday, November 17, from 11-2!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment