Thursday, February 28, 2013

My Entry For the Sew-vivor Competition!

Most of my readers are already aware of my extreme handicap where computers are concerned (Click HERE for more details) Of course, if the internet ever goes down and the power goes out I might be a step ahead...but then again?  Maybe not!
Anyway, my sister-in-law turned me on to this sewing contest survivor style, and I thought I'd give it a try even though terms like "link party" and "hashtag" intimidate me!
According to the rules, I can enter anything that I have previously sewn as long as it was made entirely by me...
And this is one of my favorite creations!
This is my own pattern, and while it isn't overly difficult to make, it is somewhat time consuming!
I love all the flirty ruffles!
And the super stretchy neckline makes it easy to put on and take off!
So, this is my audition piece for the Sew-vivor contest!
The top 10 will be selected to move on to the first round on March 13th!
Stay tuned...
And check out the rules, updates, and exciting creations by clicking on the Sew-vivor link in my side bar!
Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. I really don't have a grasp of what a sewing contest "survivor-style" would be, but you are always the winner in my book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is really cute! And so is your model! Good luck in Sew-vivor!

    ReplyDelete